Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beauty Smoothie


Thanks to Teni Panosian from Miss Maven, a beauty blog my bff is obsessed with and on occasion turned me onto - I discovered a treasure I have incorporated into my life, a beauty smoothie! This smoothie contains many benefits; It can be made once for a weeks worth of replenishment, help rid the body of toxins, and aid a beautiful glow to your skin. I double the recipe for my husband and daughter. The beauty smoothie is also a brilliant vitamin-packed meal for your baby. It works wonders if you have a constipated little one.

Kimberly Snyder’s Glowing Green Smoothie
1 ½ cups water
2 cups chopped organic romaine lettuce
3-4 stalks organic celery
3 cups organic spinach
1 organic apple, cored
1 organic pear, cored
1 organic banana
Juice of ½ fresh organic lemon

*store in the refrigerator after making

No comments:

Post a Comment