Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Little Man in a Big World

Today was my son's first day of nursery school and I must say, it was one of the most fulfilling days of my life.  I often get caught up in fashion, strategics in what I should buy next - my fall investment, and daydream of my outfit for my daughter's baptism, husband's birthday in December and swimsuits for Italy next summer.  However, today I came back to earth from planet Mode and I realized what's important in life; raising a responsible human being that is kind and respectful. Today I was successful in finding that. My precious Gianni shared with others, said excuse me while most kids trampled over each other to get to the next toy, and looked me in the eyes when I explained to him what he needed to do and why.  God has blessed me with beautiful children and the wonderful gift of motherhood in which I must NEVER take for granted.
BabyGap V-Neck/BabyGap Denim Shirt/BabyGap Kaki Shorts/Zara Brown Leather Basketball Shoes/H&M Hat/Pottery Barn Kids Pre-School Backpack

2 comments:

  1. A true stylist! Taking in the precious moments life has to offer all while making sure he looks like he stepped out of this season Baby Gap Catalog! Well done super Mom!

    ReplyDelete