Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Covered Cruise

In case you will be wondering about the sudden blog blasts of swimwear, I am in search of the potential perfect swimsuit for my upcoming summer vacation in Lake Como.  For this I must save and plan for the the ultimate swimsuit - in case Mr. Clooney is nearby ;)

Anyway, in searching the upcoming Cruise/Resort Swimwear for 2012 Runway Analysis, thanks to my recent bible of Style Sight Trend-forecasting website, I found that most of the fits appeared covered-up, which is totally appropriate given the season and my stretchmarks from giving birth to two almost 9 lbs babies!

Here are a look at my favorites:
Chanel

Elie Tahari
Louis Vuitton
 High waist bottoms.
Norma Kamali
Cut out with an attached mini sarong. I like.

Chanel
Wetsuit inspired. What I wouldn't give to dive into Lake Como with this...
Oscar de la Renta

Michael Kors
Matching Ensembles. "I die,"(Rachel Zoe) for the Oscar Stripes.
Yves St. Laurant

Alexander Wang
Knotted-up cover-up. Mr. Wang never fails me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment