Monday, September 12, 2011

Final Countdown: Missoni for Target TOMORROW

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past year, you would already know that TOMORROW is the day for the limited release of Missoni for Target. The collection consists of a 400-piece product assortment of everything from pillows to hair pins.  I am particularly excited about the swimsuits, baby gear and home editions.

Here's a look at what I'm waking up at 7 a.m. for;

Swim:






For my precious Gigi;





Nieces/Nephews:






Home Accessories:
















Bike:
Stationary:



Travel:


For my hubby:


For night:

For Feet:





More for me:










I think tomorrow might be the day I finally say yes to the cashier when he/she asks, "would you like to save 5% off your purchase today and open a Target Credit Card." (SMH)



No comments:

Post a Comment