Friday, August 12, 2011

Wardrobe Cult of Isabel Marant

So its been 3 years of neglecting my closet due to the pregnancy, birth, and post-baby body of my two children.  Nevertheless, I am back with a vengeance and a new found cult following of the God-like Isabel Marant.  Over time I have been collecting her pieces here and there, but I find myself becoming more obsessively craving an entire wardrobe of her labels.  I am a mother now, so my new found style is effortless (literally), sexy, chic, and comfortable (in order to chase the monkeys around)... and this pretty much sums up the mental map of the Isabel Marant brand. I must also mention her clever choice in ad campaign models; My Fashion HERO, Kate Moss and the ever-so sexy, Gisele Bundchen.


With that said, It is my mission in life to find the best pieces Isabel has to offer and fully report my findings!

BTW, Isabel, if your listening....I would love to offer myself as a 'common folk' ambassador of your brand! (even though I am a self-proclaimed I.M. Ambassador in the SF Bay Area)


Let me show you a little of what she's made of...












No comments:

Post a Comment