Monday, April 4, 2011

SF Thread Show

Attention SF Bay Area Fashion, Art and Music Lovers!!!!!

This weekend is the Thread Show semi-annual event is taking place at San Francisco's Metreon Shopping Center from 11 a.m o 6 p.m. You can RSVP here.

THREAD is a showcase for emerging fashion designers as well as the music and art that inspirer's them. They have lots of fun things to do and my husband is particularly excited about the new "Man-cave" where he can chill-out and have a drink while I do some shopping and research.  I love supporting local artists so I look forward to seeing what's new.  I will be sure to have a full report after the event.

If you're not in the bay, you can also check Thread out in:

San Diego: Sunday, December 4, 2011
Orange County: Sunday, May 15, 2011
Los Angeles: Sunday, June 12, 2011
Seattle: Sunday, October 23, 2011

Here are some pics of what goes on at Thread:

ART
 FASHION
 MUSIC
 RUNWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment